Thursday, October 15, 2009

Scratch that one off the list...

Jeff and I can finally scratch another item off our 'bucket list'-the list of things we want to do before we 'kick the bucket.' Last night, we drove to Houston to see U2 in concert. We left at 3:30pm and didn't stop until we got to Reliant Stadium. Well, that is what we would have liked to have happen, but I was in dire need of an Iced Caramel Macchiato and the Houston traffic had a mind of it's own!

From U2
But when we did finally get there, we had a BLAST! Muse was their opening act and they absolutely rocked! Jeff thought they were a little loud, but I loved it!

MUSE
From U2
Bono is the greatest!
From U2
It was a Beautiful Day! (click me, I'm a video!)
rom U2
The stage was absolutely AMAZING!
From U2
From U2
The Edge Rocks!
From U2
From U2
Goodnight from Bono, Adam Clayton, The Edge, and Larry Mullen Jr.
From U2

For all of our pictures and videos from that night, click here

U2's playlist for the night: (3 encores!!):
Breathe
Get on Your Boots
Magnificent
Mysterious Ways
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Stuck In A Moment
No Line on the Horizon
Elevation
Your Blue Room
Until The End of the World
Unforgettable Fire
City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy - Remix
Sunday Bloody Sunday
MLK
Walk On
One
Where The Streets Have No Name
Ultraviolet
With or Without You
Moment of Surrender

No comments: