Thursday, October 15, 2009

I almost forgot Abbie's birthday...

Well, I almost forgot to post about it! With our move and adjustment to College Station, I failed to post anything about Abbie's Birthday party on Aug.6.
From 200908
We held Abbie's party at Main Event. The kids bowled for an hour, ate pizza and cake, and then played in the arcade. She was very excited, to say the least.
From 200908
A bunch of friends and family came to share in her day and to say goodbye, since we were leaving that next week.
From 200908
For the actual day of her birth, Jeff, Abbie and I went to Kirby Lane Cafe for Abbie's annual Birthday breakfast. The pancake says, "Happy Bday" in chocolate syrup and the waitress gave Abbie a hot chocolate "on the house." Abbie LOVED it!
From 200908
From 200908




From 200908



Instead of bringing gifts for Abbie, we asked everyone to bring one stuffed animal of their choice to donate to Dell Children's Hospital Chaplain Program here in Austin. So after breakfast, we all headed over to the Children's Hospital to deliver the gifts. The chaplains there had prepared for Abbie's arrival by printing out a special certificate of merit for Abbie. We are all so proud of her willingness to share her birthday with other children in greater need.
From 200908
From 200908
From 200908

No comments: