Friday, January 21, 2011

Much has happened

It is now January 21, 2011.  My last post was in June 2010....Sorry!


So much has happened since my last post.  We had a non-eventful summer with no vacation and not much time alone.  Abbie played with her friends, took swimming lessons and went to track camp.  Jeff and Abbie went camping together at Huntsville State Park.  Abbie turned 7 and had a great birthday party at home.  We didn't do much, but I feel like I'm leaving something out.  Oh yea....


I'm pregnant!!!!

And the pink font is due to the fact that it is a girl!  I found out that I was pregnant at the end of June and haven't stopped to blog since.  We are so excited about the new baby.  She will potentially be arriving on February 25th.  That's only five short weeks away!

My plan is to blog more about her after she is born.  I hope that I can keep up with it, at least with posting a few pics here and there. I'm pretty sure I can do it, if I can just remember.

Stay tuned for more exciting adventures of the Borcherding 4...coming to you from College Station soon!

1 comment:

Richard said...

Cool to see you back in the blogosphere! So happy for you guys.