Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Aggieland...here we come!




The Borcherdings have officially moved to College Station! We moved a couple of weeks ago and have been getting accustomed to life around Texas A&M University. Abbie is still beside herself every time she sees anything with the A&M logo on it. I wonder when she will figure out that EVERYTHING in Bryan/College Station has an A&M logo on it! Just yesterday, Abbie exclaimed that one of her PE teachers had an A&M shirt on. I love to see her excitement about her environment.

Jeff will be working at The Med (College Station Medical Center) as the Director of Pastoral Care and Volunteer Services. Sounds fancy, huh? He starts on Aug. 31 and he is definitely enjoying his one week of vacation between jobs.

I am not going to be working at this time, just being a mom and housekeeper. I am SO excited to be able to be home again and once again, be able to volunteer at Abbie's school! I have really missed working in the school library and in Abbie's classroom...I hope I will be able to fit in smoothly with her new school.

1 comment:

Shane Lechler said...

Welcome to our family here in Aggieland! I am an employee of College Station Medical Center and look forward to meeting your husband and your family in the near future!

[In case you were wondering I have an autoscan for anything that states College Station Medical Center!]