So, I've discovered this new thing--chatting online! I know it's been around awhile, but I have never really chatted with any one. It's kind of fun! I have been chatting with a girl I know, we just met a couple of months ago, and I think she is really cool. I have a problem though, I haven't spoken to her in person at all since we started chatting online. Will our conversation flow just as well in real-life as in cyber-world? I sure hope so, she is a pretty cool chic!
I have a problem talking to people on the phone that I have recently met. I get a nervous and self-conscious, like I'm disturbing them and they really could care less that I am calling them. Although I'm pretty sure is is just the opposite, they are excited that I'm calling and are happy for the break in the monotony of their day. I think I like chatting more because I get a chance to think about my responses before they vomit out of my mouth.
So, if you are ever on line and want to chat, do so. But if that is the only talking we do--call me on the phone and make me speak to you in person. I need the practice.
4 comments:
Oh girl! I so love talking to you! I may not call back as quickly as I should but I absolutely love seeing your name pop up on my phone. You are NEVER bothering me because I enjoy everything that you have to say!
Chat how? I chat with you when I see you on Gtalk... are you on aim, as well?
btw... wanted to share this blog with you. I think you and Jeffrey-effrey will find it inspiring!
grr... I didn't even share the link... www.prayforian.com
it's amazing.
no, I'm only talking about gtalk. I really don't have anything to do with any other chat thingys! I'm so not a dweeb...:)
Post a Comment