Monday, October 15, 2007

Abbie's Scones

So we went to the library today and Abbie picked out a cookbook from the children's section called Pink Princess Cookbook. It has all types of cute desserts and drinks for precious little princesses. She was so excited, so we attempted one recipe: Chocolate Chip Scones. Abbie was a wonderful cook and they turned out amazing! Here are a few pics of the process and end results.

5 comments:

Dana said...

She is so big! Make her stop!

emma said...

bring me one...i'm not that far away and they look yummy!

Alissa said...

Unfortunately, Emma, we ate all of them in two days...I don't know how I'm going to find the will power to make it through the holiday season of pies and candy and cookies!!!!!

Taylor and Family said...

How cute!!! What a perfect cookbook for Abbie! :)

Anonymous said...

Alissa,

Your pictures were so special for me to see and read about. I love the chef hat Abbie wore. That a keeper! Tell little miss Abbie that granny wants her to cook me something for Christmas. I enjoyed seeing y'all even though it was a short visit. Please send me your "musings of a mom" whenever you put them together. It is something I really enjoy. Hugs to all of you.
Granny