Why do people blog? Therapy? Stress reduction? Loneliness? I don't really know, but I'm going to try it. Why am I blogging? Because it's what all the cool kids are doing. . . I don't know.
I really don't think that my life is interesting enough for anyone to ever want to read my "life." I am a wife and stay at home mom of a 3 year old. All we ever do is go to the store and to the library or just sit around the house playing or watching movies.
I think that I am trying this blog thing because I want a more interesting life. Maybe it is my therapy and I need it in order to not go "mad." OK, so what if I start sharing my thoughts and feelings about things and I share my blog with friends and family, then I say something about one of those "friends and family" and I forget that I told them about my blog. I could really be in a pickle at that moment.
If blogs are supposed about my ideas and thoughts and feelings, how do I write as not to offend? And what in the world is this, 27 year old boring mother of 1 supposed to write about?
No comments:
Post a Comment